Welcome

Welcome to my photoblog. I try to keep it updated daily with a new photo from either my personal or professional life. It is not intended to be taken as my professional portfolio (please visit the main website for that), but instead it is more of an informal and fun way for me to share some of my personality and creativity with you. Many of the photos on my blog are available for purchase as fine art prints, please visit the main website and/or contact me if you are interested. Enjoy!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Babies Contest!

  
It has been a while since I have had a contest on here, so lets give it a go! This contest starts right now, and will run for the next three weeks (ending February 22nd at 11:59pm EST). This contest will focus specifically on Babies, since my personal life has been revolving around babies in one way or another lately! To enter the contest email me a photo at fernmatias@gmail.com of anything having to do with Babies. All copyright licensing will remain the property of the person who took the photo (You), I just ask that you give me permission to display it here on my blog if you win. The rules of this contest are simple: YOU MUST take the photo yourself (no stealing other peoples work please!) and only one photo per person! The photo itself can be of absolutely anything having to do with Babies, so some generalization can be made but try to keep it at least relevant to the theme. Submitted photo size should be at least 1024x768 resolution please. Photoshop "adjustments" are allowed, but if you do so please try to explain what you did when you submit it. The winner will be decided by me at the end of the contest. The winner will get their photo showcased on this blog, with reference to them, and will also receive their shot printed on an 8x10! So get your photo in soon!

Need a little inspiration for the contest? Here are a few shots I took recently:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Please feel free to critique the work, tell me what you like or dont like about it. How does it make you feel? Does it draw you into the shot, or does it not interest you at all? Be as descriptive as possible, or just leave a little note, it's up to you!